Wednesday, July 29, 2009

kNowInG mE..


I love my self

noreen azuana mohd salleh
5th October 1983

My world has changed taking me to a new adventurous journey confidently,
leaving my doubts and worries
through my way.. but still i am me i believe in my self’s ability, i know i can be whatever i want with the help of faith and determination..in spite of this still i want to grow.. i learn from my mistakes.. I’m gonna right my wrong.. thinking nothing is burden, whether your big or small… I am me, you are you… we are all great in different ways, trust yourself, you are perfect in who you are just like me..

Libra Personality Profile

Libras are charismatic, diplomatic, idealistic and logical, which enables them to get along well with a wide variety of people.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...